Zayat Stables' multiple graded stakes winner Prayer for Relief has been retired and will stand at Pleasant Acres Stallions in Morriston, Fla., the farm's owner said March 10.
Farm owners Joe and Helen Barbazon May 31 announced the addition of multiple graded stakes-placed Ride On Curlin to the roster at Pleasant Acres Stallions in Morriston, Fla., for the 2017 breeding season.
Brethren, a half brother to Kentucky Derby winner and leading freshman sire Super Saver, is moving from Journeyman Stud near Ocala, Fla., to Pleasant Acres, near Morriston, Fla., for the 2015 breeding season.
Helen and Joe Barbazon step up for Florida at Pleasant Acres. Download Now
Joe and Helen Barbazon of Morriston, Fla., announced Oct. 15 the formation of Pleasant Acre Stallions to be located in Marion County near their current Thoroughbred facility, Pleasant Acres Farm.
Presious Passion was the biggest winner during the 50th annual Florida-bred awards banquet March 15. The 7-year-old Royal Anthem gelding was honored as the 2009 Horse of the Year
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby