Zayat Stables' multiple graded stakes winner Prayer for Relief has been retired and will stand at Pleasant Acres Stallions in Morriston, Fla., the farm's owner said March 10.
Farm owners Joe and Helen Barbazon May 31 announced the addition of multiple graded stakes-placed Ride On Curlin to the roster at Pleasant Acres Stallions in Morriston, Fla., for the 2017 breeding season.
Brethren, a half brother to Kentucky Derby winner and leading freshman sire Super Saver, is moving from Journeyman Stud near Ocala, Fla., to Pleasant Acres, near Morriston, Fla., for the 2015 breeding season.
Helen and Joe Barbazon step up for Florida at Pleasant Acres. Download Now
Joe and Helen Barbazon of Morriston, Fla., announced Oct. 15 the formation of Pleasant Acre Stallions to be located in Marion County near their current Thoroughbred facility, Pleasant Acres Farm.
Presious Passion was the biggest winner during the 50th annual Florida-bred awards banquet March 15. The 7-year-old Royal Anthem gelding was honored as the 2009 Horse of the Year
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Juvenile Sales Scene Moves West to Barretts
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile