Grade III winner Somali Lemonade seeks a return to form as she makes her first start over the Monmouth Park turf in the $100,000 Boiling Spring Stakes (gr. IIIT) June 23.
Favored Grace Hall stamped herself as the likely favorite for the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) when she romped to a 6 1/2-length victory in the $300,000 Gulfstream Oaks (gr. II) March 31 at Gulfstream Park.
While Florida-bred Yara may have a resume with the most potential to score a victory in the March 31 Gulfstream Oaks Stakes (gr. II), there are several other fillies in the eight-horse field with impressive credentials.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Jimmy Creed Filly Pride of Endswell's Consignment