Morning Line, who last came into his own during the second half of his 3-year-old campaign and is expected to be one of the top older horses in 2011, makes his season debut in the Hal's Hope Stakes Jan. 8 at Gulfstream.
The Dutrow brothers, Rick and Tony, hold the top hands in the $150,000 Hutcheson Stakes (gr. II), a seven-furlong test for 3-year-olds Feb. 20 at Gulfstream Park.
Too Many Toyz outfought 7-10 favorite It's a Bird to win the $200,000 Carl G. Rose Classic Handicap in the finale of the $1.2 million Florida Million program at Calder Casino & Race Course Nov. 14. Other big winners included Soldier's Dancer and Sweet Repent.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago