A urine sample taken from undefeated three-time Horse of the Year Black Caviar after her win in the 2011 T. J. Smith Stakes (Aus-I) has returned a cobalt level within normal parameters.
Undefeated champion sprinter Black Caviar will have some tough competition April 13 when she bids for her 25th career victory in the $1 million Darley T. J. Smith Stakes (Aus-I) at Royal Randwick in Sydney.
Black Caviar tied the record for consecutive victories in Australasia and almost set a course standard in the process when she won the group I Lightning Stakes at Flemington Feb. 18 on six days' rest.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Youth on Display in Futurity
- Dortmund Back to Training After Injury
- Half Sisters to Preakness Winners Race Sunday
- KY Downs Ready for Meet With Record Purses
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Ben's Cat Still After Third Turf Monster Win
- Pedigree Analysis: Caro
- Dialed In Colt Leads Louisiana Yearling Sale
- CHRB Committee Advances New Lasix Proposal
- First Starter Wins for Sire Get Rich Quick