A urine sample taken from undefeated three-time Horse of the Year Black Caviar after her win in the 2011 T. J. Smith Stakes (Aus-I) has returned a cobalt level within normal parameters.
Undefeated champion sprinter Black Caviar will have some tough competition April 13 when she bids for her 25th career victory in the $1 million Darley T. J. Smith Stakes (Aus-I) at Royal Randwick in Sydney.
Black Caviar tied the record for consecutive victories in Australasia and almost set a course standard in the process when she won the group I Lightning Stakes at Flemington Feb. 18 on six days' rest.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian