A urine sample taken from undefeated three-time Horse of the Year Black Caviar after her win in the 2011 T. J. Smith Stakes (Aus-I) has returned a cobalt level within normal parameters.
Undefeated champion sprinter Black Caviar will have some tough competition April 13 when she bids for her 25th career victory in the $1 million Darley T. J. Smith Stakes (Aus-I) at Royal Randwick in Sydney.
Black Caviar tied the record for consecutive victories in Australasia and almost set a course standard in the process when she won the group I Lightning Stakes at Flemington Feb. 18 on six days' rest.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- No Raise for NYRA Discretionary Spending
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic