A urine sample taken from undefeated three-time Horse of the Year Black Caviar after her win in the 2011 T. J. Smith Stakes (Aus-I) has returned a cobalt level within normal parameters.
Undefeated champion sprinter Black Caviar will have some tough competition April 13 when she bids for her 25th career victory in the $1 million Darley T. J. Smith Stakes (Aus-I) at Royal Randwick in Sydney.
Black Caviar tied the record for consecutive victories in Australasia and almost set a course standard in the process when she won the group I Lightning Stakes at Flemington Feb. 18 on six days' rest.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala