A Stravinsky filly sold for Aust$200,000 (approximately $160,294 in U.S. funds) to top the opening day of the Magic Millions national weanling sale on the Gold Coast of Australia May 31. Queensland-based Figtree Thoroughbreds purchased her from Coolmore Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci