Reliving the brilliance of champion Gilded Time in the 1992 Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I).
Splendid Blended, a two-time grade I-winning filly, has been retired from racing because trainer Neil Drysdale's concern over her suspensory ligament.
Harry Mangurian's pensioned stallion Valid Appeal, whose male line remains vibrant through such young sons as Valid Expectations and Valid Wager, was euthanized Jan. 5 because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Illinois Gaming Plans Would Slice Racing Aid
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Midnight Hawk Brings Illinois Derby Intrigue
- Stronach Takes Stand on Integrity Reforms
- And They're Off: The End of the Trail Edition
- Regulators Begin Asmussen Investigations
- Dude Back On Game for Charles Town Classic
- Street Boss Colt Among Top OBS Day 2 Workers
- Eight Rivals Try Kid Cruz in Federico Tesio