Harry F. Thompson, Jr., one of the leading trainers in Penn National Race Course history, died Tuesday, Sept. 17 at the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pa. Thompson was 75.
Harry F. Thompson, Jr., the leading trainer at Penn National eight of the past 10 years, has been suspended 315 days and fined $5,250 for positive tests of clenbuterol in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam