Harry F. Thompson, Jr., one of the leading trainers in Penn National Race Course history, died Tuesday, Sept. 17 at the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pa. Thompson was 75.
Harry F. Thompson, Jr., the leading trainer at Penn National eight of the past 10 years, has been suspended 315 days and fined $5,250 for positive tests of clenbuterol in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- Classic Empire Top Individual Choice in KDFW Pool 2
- A Q & A With Juddmonte Farms' Teddy Grimthorpe
- Sovereign Awards Finalists Announced
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout