Harry F. Thompson, Jr., one of the leading trainers in Penn National Race Course history, died Tuesday, Sept. 17 at the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pa. Thompson was 75.
Harry F. Thompson, Jr., the leading trainer at Penn National eight of the past 10 years, has been suspended 315 days and fined $5,250 for positive tests of clenbuterol in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup