Harry F. Thompson, Jr., one of the leading trainers in Penn National Race Course history, died Tuesday, Sept. 17 at the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pa. Thompson was 75.
Harry F. Thompson, Jr., the leading trainer at Penn National eight of the past 10 years, has been suspended 315 days and fined $5,250 for positive tests of clenbuterol in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm