Fillies by Afleet Alex and Graeme Hall breezed the fastest quarters at the third and final session of the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2013 June sale of 2-year-olds and horses of racing age.
Three horses breezed a furlong in :9 4/5 April 20 to share honors for the fastest work at the distance at the fourth and final session of the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2012 Spring Sale,
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training concluded its two-day run with a spectacular show of financial fireworks.
The action-packed first session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training ended with a flourish after approximately five hours of enthusiastic bidding from a variety of shoppers.
A Dixie Union filly and a Flatter colt were the fastest workers at a quarter mile March 12 during the second and final session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select juvenile sale.
Big price comes soon after the start of the March sale.
Four fillies are the quickest at an eighth of a mile during the under tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Florida select juvenile auction.
Four horses each worked an eighth of a mile in :10, which was the fastest time for the distance Thursday during the third session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Daring Dancer Wins Appalachian With Key Move
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- European Mark Smashed Again at Tattersalls
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Strait of Mewsina Sires First Foal