Churchill Downs Inc reported 19% growth in revenue for 2011 due largely to a Mississippi casino and online wagering.
The night-time opening card of the spring meet and the success of Kentucky Derby week at Churchill Downs will likely result in a contribution of between $5-6 million in pre-tax earnings to the company's bottom line for 2011.
Churchill Downs Incorporated has entered into an agreement to acquire Harlow's Casino Resort & Hotel, in Greenville, Miss., for approximately $138 million
Most Popular Stories
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Castellano Aims for More Gulfstream Success
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- What's Going On Here: Next Up
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- Sportech New Tote Provider for Ellis Park
- HK Jockey Club, Longines Extend Partnership