Grade I winner Sidney's Candy, who has stood at WinStar Farm since 2012, will take up permanent residence at Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina where he will stand during the Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Not For Sale, sire of U.S. grade I winner Miss Serendipity, UAE Triple Crown winner Asiatic Boy, and 31 other stakes winners, died after a sudden onset of colic at Haras La Pasion, the Argentine farm announced via Facebook.
A lease agreement has been reached to stand Walmac Farm stallion Successful Appeal at Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina for the 2012 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
WinStar Farm has sold an interest in grade I winner Sidney's Candy to Argentina-based Rubio B Stable, and plans to shuttle him to Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Big-Race Drefong Named Champion Male Sprinter
- Finest City Dazzles in Santa Monica
- Second Straight Turf Female Championship for Tepin
- Versatile Finest City Named Champion Female Sprinter
- WinStar Farm Earns First Outstanding Breeder Eclipse
- Page McKenney Does it Again at Laurel Park
- Rawnaq Reigns as Champion Steeplechaser
- Strong Summer Lifts Flintshire to Turf Male Eclipse