Hall of Fame trainer Shug McGaughey has been named the honored guest at the 82nd Thoroughbred Club of America testimonial dinner. The event will be held in Lexington at Keeneland Sept. 29.
Bloodstock Research Information Services has launched an online version of its 40-year-old American Produce Records.
The Keeneland Association has announced it will launch an advanced deposit wagering system this fall.
Richard L. "Dick" Duchossois, an industry icon best known for his success as operator of Arlington Park in suburban Chicago, says horse racing faces challenges that it will overcome.
Phola rallied from well off the pace to win the Churchill Distaff Turf Mile (gr. IIT) on Derby day. The 4-year-old filly by Johannesburg covered the mile over a yielding course in 1:38.35.
Richard F. "Dick" Broadbent, the founder of Bloodstock Research Information Services, died March 30 at age 73. He was an innovator in bringing technology to horseracing fans.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll
- Maker Trio Heads Muniz Memorial Handicap