Hall of Fame trainer Shug McGaughey has been named the honored guest at the 82nd Thoroughbred Club of America testimonial dinner. The event will be held in Lexington at Keeneland Sept. 29.
Bloodstock Research Information Services has launched an online version of its 40-year-old American Produce Records.
The Keeneland Association has announced it will launch an advanced deposit wagering system this fall.
Richard L. "Dick" Duchossois, an industry icon best known for his success as operator of Arlington Park in suburban Chicago, says horse racing faces challenges that it will overcome.
Phola rallied from well off the pace to win the Churchill Distaff Turf Mile (gr. IIT) on Derby day. The 4-year-old filly by Johannesburg covered the mile over a yielding course in 1:38.35.
Richard F. "Dick" Broadbent, the founder of Bloodstock Research Information Services, died March 30 at age 73. He was an innovator in bringing technology to horseracing fans.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Winner Tonalist Towers Over Suburban
- Grade I Winners Meet in Belmont Sprint
- Divisidero, Bolo Meet in Deep Belmont Derby
- Twining Dies in Japan at Age 24
- Red Rifle Rallies to Dominion Day Victory
- Our Caravan Spoils Normandy Invasion Comeback
- Former Owner, Publicity Director Disney Dies
- Trainer Walsh Says Mistake Led to Positive
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- California Implements New Whip Rule