Hall of Fame trainer Shug McGaughey has been named the honored guest at the 82nd Thoroughbred Club of America testimonial dinner. The event will be held in Lexington at Keeneland Sept. 29.
Bloodstock Research Information Services has launched an online version of its 40-year-old American Produce Records.
The Keeneland Association has announced it will launch an advanced deposit wagering system this fall.
Richard L. "Dick" Duchossois, an industry icon best known for his success as operator of Arlington Park in suburban Chicago, says horse racing faces challenges that it will overcome.
Phola rallied from well off the pace to win the Churchill Distaff Turf Mile (gr. IIT) on Derby day. The 4-year-old filly by Johannesburg covered the mile over a yielding course in 1:38.35.
Richard F. "Dick" Broadbent, the founder of Bloodstock Research Information Services, died March 30 at age 73. He was an innovator in bringing technology to horseracing fans.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh