Hall of Fame trainer Shug McGaughey has been named the honored guest at the 82nd Thoroughbred Club of America testimonial dinner. The event will be held in Lexington at Keeneland Sept. 29.
Bloodstock Research Information Services has launched an online version of its 40-year-old American Produce Records.
The Keeneland Association has announced it will launch an advanced deposit wagering system this fall.
Richard L. "Dick" Duchossois, an industry icon best known for his success as operator of Arlington Park in suburban Chicago, says horse racing faces challenges that it will overcome.
Phola rallied from well off the pace to win the Churchill Distaff Turf Mile (gr. IIT) on Derby day. The 4-year-old filly by Johannesburg covered the mile over a yielding course in 1:38.35.
Richard F. "Dick" Broadbent, the founder of Bloodstock Research Information Services, died March 30 at age 73. He was an innovator in bringing technology to horseracing fans.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- French Derby Duo Face Off at Longchamp
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell