Nine older horses square off in the one-mile $100,000 Hanshin Cup over Arlington's Polytrack in a wide-open affair
World Thoroughbreds Racing homebred Rerun scored the biggest victory of his career when he took the $100,000 Miami Mile (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park April 25.
Multiple graded stakes winner Nates Mineshaft highlights the lineup for this year's $150,000 Hanshin Cup (gr. III) at Arlington Park May 25, making his first appearance for owner Windy Hill Farm in more than 11 months.
Eleven runners from around the globe line up for the $500,000 Nearctic Stakes (Can-IT) at Woodbine Oct. 14. Local hero Big Band Sound is the 3-1 favorite, but 7-2 second choice Fire Lily could roll.
Hammers Terror won the inaugural running of the $161,250 Mystic Lake Derby at Canterbury Park July 28 in front-running fashion, surviving a lengthy inquiry into the final stages of the one-mile turf event.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's homebred Gung Ho is the 5-2 morning line favorite for the inaugural running of the $150,000 Mystic Lake Derby July 28 at Canterbury Park.
Late-running Patrioticandproud took the overland route to his first stakes victory in the $148,833 Toronto Cup at Woodbine July 14.
The $200,000 Coolmore Lexington Stakes (gr. III) at Keeneland April 21 could have implications on starting berths in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) at Churchill Downs May 5.
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage