Unbeaten Sea The Moon won the 145th Deutsches Derby (Ger-I) in a dazzling performance under Christophe Soumillon, cruising alone on the stands' side rail at Hamburg to an 11-length triumph July 6.
Gestut Gorlsdorf's Sea the Moon will bid to keep his perfect record intact in the Deutsches Derby (Ger-I, German Derby) July 6 at Hamburg.
With back-to-back impressive performances under his belt, Itsmyluckyday looks like a colt with a good future ahead of him.
Longshot Pastorius swept past favored Novellist near the wire to capture the Sparda 143 Deutsches Derby-German Derby (Ger-I) by a half-length at Hamburg July 1.
Alysheba, a Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner and Horse of the Year, was euthanized March 27 at Hagyard Equine Medical Institute near Lexington.
Horse of the Year and Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Alysheba is returning to the United States from Saudi Arabia. He will reside in the Hall of Champions at the Kentucky Horse Park.
By Morton Cathro - For the first time in anyone's memory there'll be no horse racing this summer at the Ravalli County Fair in Montana's beautiful Bitterroot Valley. And the good folks of Hamilton (population 4,443) are, if not bitter, mighty unhappy.
Boreal rallied to the lead with a quarter-mile to run and held on for a 1 1/2-length win in Sunday's BMW Deutsches Derby (Ger-I) at Hamburg. Borgia, Boreal's half-sister, won the German Derby in 1997.
Most Popular Stories
- Solow Extends Group I Win Streak in Sussex
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- Contessa Sets Racing Education Clinic Dates
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Breaking Lucky Surprises in Prince of Wales
- American Pharoah's Haskell Stopover
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith