Master Dunker was awarded victory in the $100,000 Hallandale Beach Stakes when favored King Congie was disqualified for drifting out badly through the stretch on the turf course at Gulfstream Park Feb. 6.
Front-running Bim Bam surged late to upset odds-on choice Interactif by a nose in a terrific finish to the $125,000 Hallandale Beach Stakes on the turf Feb. 7 at Gulfstream Park.
Todd Pletcher is hoping Interactif will show enough in the coming months to merit a trip to the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), but for now, he will keep his charge on turf in the Hallandale Beach Stakes Feb. 7 at Gulfsteam.
Peachtree Stable's Twilight Meteor rallied through the stretch for a hard-fought half-length victory over Sedgefield in Saturday's $77,250 Hallandale Beach Stakes at Gulfstream Park, a 1 1/16-mile turf test for 3-year-olds.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records