The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company wrapped up three days of under tack workouts March 11 ahead of its March 15-16 sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Expectations are understandably high heading into Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s selected sale of 2-year-olds in training March 11 in Ocala, Fla.
Heavy fog and chilly temperatures greeted prospective buyers attending the first of two under tack previews for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s selected sale of 2-year-olds in training at Ocala Training Center March 7.
The Ocala Breeders Sales Co. concluded a record run through its Spring Sale of Two-Year-Olds in Training on April 26 with a fourth consecutive session of spirited bidding and a $650,000 sales topper.
Three horses breezed a furlong in :9 4/5 April 20 to share honors for the fastest work at the distance at the fourth and final session of the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2012 Spring Sale,
Read what people had to say following an upbeat first session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training.
A son of Omega Code breezed an eighth of a mile in :9 4/5 April 15 during the first session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florida. It was the fastest work for the distance.
A filly by Straight Man consigned by agent Eisaman Equine zipped an eighth in :10 flat, the fastest time at the distance at Friday's third session of the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Spring Sale of Two-Year-Olds in Training.
Veta Cash, a filly by Stravinsky consigned by True South LLC, agent, zipped a quarter in :20 4/5 to post the fastest work at the distance of the third session of the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2005 Spring Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby