Find A Cure Stable's Call Me Larry, a big horse with an even bigger purpose, rallied on the turn Saturday afternoon in Aqueduct's sixth race and collared Jacks Away for a one-length maiden victory.
- By Vic Zast
On Wednesday, jockey Chantal Sutherland rode the mechanical horse at the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame. Her turn on the horse race simulator was Sutherland's first ride of three on the day, the second of which was a fill-in for Rudy Rodriquez and the third, a longshot in the ninth that she booted home 11th.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- NBC Plans Live Coverage of Haskell
- A Day in the Life: Broodmare of the Year Leslie's Lady
- Potemkin Heads Wide-Open Test at Munich
- Irish Strait Sentimental Choice in Monmouth Stakes
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Roly Poly, Persuasive tackle Qemah in Prix Rothschild
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner