Merry Fox Stud's homebred Second Step ran down pacesetter Ito close to home and landed the Grosser Preis von Berlin (Ger-I) in his first start at the top level Aug. 9 at Hoppegarten.
British raider Garswood easily held French filly Thawaany through the final 200 meters and won the Prix Maurice de Gheest (Fr-I) in a top-level breakthrough Aug. 10 at Deauville.
German classic-placed Nymphea became the first group I winner for Coolmore sire Dylan Thomas when she captured the Grosser Preis von Berlin July 21 at Berlin-Hoppegarten.
Meandre continued his winning ways with a decisive 1 1/4-length victory in the Grosser Preis von Berlin (Ger-I) at Hoppegarten July 22.
Danedream, one of only two 3-year-olds in the field, displayed a brilliant turn of foot when she rolled to an impressive five-length victory in the Grosser Preis von Berlin (Ger-I) at Hoppegarten July 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Past Three Winners Return for Hong Kong's QE II
- ABR Interview with Jockey Brian Hernandez Jr.
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- Single-Day Saratoga Tickets on Sale May 3
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker