The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Jan. 11 that the breeders of horses that won Breeders' Cup World Championships races at last November's event will be recognized at the Eclipse Awards ceremony.
GREY GOOSE Vodka has a new three-year deal to serve as a premier sponsor and official spirit of the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Grey Goose vodka joined forces with fashion designer Rachel Roy to create a hat worn by Brooke Shields at the May 2 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
Grey Goose Vodka has signed on as the name-in-title sponsor of the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) under a multi-year agreement.
Most Popular Stories
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- Keeneland Simulcast Operations to Red Mile
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Powers, Billy Kelly Selected for Hall of Fame
- Goo Goo Dolls to Perform Belmont Weekend
- 1995 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Williamson Joins American Horse Council Staff
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Inglis Reports Productive Four-Day Auction
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77