The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Jan. 11 that the breeders of horses that won Breeders' Cup World Championships races at last November's event will be recognized at the Eclipse Awards ceremony.
GREY GOOSE Vodka has a new three-year deal to serve as a premier sponsor and official spirit of the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Grey Goose vodka joined forces with fashion designer Rachel Roy to create a hat worn by Brooke Shields at the May 2 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
Grey Goose Vodka has signed on as the name-in-title sponsor of the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) under a multi-year agreement.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Fair Grounds in the Spotlight
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet