A colt by More Than Ready and a filly by Even the Score worked quarter miles in :21 flat to post the fastest moves at the distance during the first session of the under tack show for the upcoming OBSC June sale.
The deceased champion sprinter Lost in the Fog's cancer was much more extensive than originally believed and most likely had been growing for many months. Results of the necropsy, released Oct. 18, showed a gigantic tumor that compromised several of his internal organs.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout
- Abashiri Sweeps South African Triple Crown
- Romans' Derby Pair Breezes at Churchill
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning