Shadwell Stable's multiple grade II winner Mohaymen returned to the worktab June 23 with a three-furlong breeze at the Greentree Training Center adjacent to Saratoga Race Course.
The last two winners of the Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II) have run well in the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I); the connections of Frosted would love to see that trend continue.
Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin had Godolphin Racing stars Alpha, Emcee, and Questing prepare for the Breeders' Cup World Championships with workouts at Darley's Greentree Training Center on Oct. 19 in Saratoga Springs.
Godolphin's Music Note is likely headed for the $600,000 Alabama Stakes (gr. I) along with stablemate Little Belle Aug. 16 at Saratoga, although the Travers (gr. I) remains a possibility for the two-time grade I winner in New York this season.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field