Shadwell Stable's multiple grade II winner Mohaymen returned to the worktab June 23 with a three-furlong breeze at the Greentree Training Center adjacent to Saratoga Race Course.
The last two winners of the Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II) have run well in the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I); the connections of Frosted would love to see that trend continue.
Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin had Godolphin Racing stars Alpha, Emcee, and Questing prepare for the Breeders' Cup World Championships with workouts at Darley's Greentree Training Center on Oct. 19 in Saratoga Springs.
Godolphin's Music Note is likely headed for the $600,000 Alabama Stakes (gr. I) along with stablemate Little Belle Aug. 16 at Saratoga, although the Travers (gr. I) remains a possibility for the two-time grade I winner in New York this season.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin