Ken and Sarah Ramsey's Kitten's Dumplings proved a quirky winner of the $400,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup over 8-5 favorite Alterite at Keeneland Oct. 12 to pick up her first grade I victory.
Favored Kitten's Dumplings, rallying from well off the pace, registered a narrow victory in the $200,000 Lake George Stakes July 24 at Saratoga Race Course for her third consecutive stakes win.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's 3-year-old homebred filly Kitten's Dumplings overcame a poor effort in her last start and notched the first victory of her sophomore season in grand fashion in the May 3 Edgewood Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win