Ken and Sarah Ramsey's Kitten's Dumplings proved a quirky winner of the $400,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup over 8-5 favorite Alterite at Keeneland Oct. 12 to pick up her first grade I victory.
Favored Kitten's Dumplings, rallying from well off the pace, registered a narrow victory in the $200,000 Lake George Stakes July 24 at Saratoga Race Course for her third consecutive stakes win.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's 3-year-old homebred filly Kitten's Dumplings overcame a poor effort in her last start and notched the first victory of her sophomore season in grand fashion in the May 3 Edgewood Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Fasig-Tipton Adds New Sale Aimed at Turf Prospects
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- NYRA Privatization Stalls During NY Budget Wrangling