Idolo Porteno powered clear of rivals in the final furlong and comfortably won the Gran Premio Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I), South America's flagship race Dec. 13 at Hipodromo San Isidro in Buenos Aires.
Soy Carambolo wore down Ecologo in a close finish to win South America's most prestigious race, the Gran Premio Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I), Dec. 14 at San Isidro in Buenos Aries, Argentina.
Interaction, a 3-year-old son of Easing Along, won the Gran Premio Carlos Pellegrini (Arg I) at 2400 meters 1 1/2 miles) on turf at San Isidro Racetrack, in Buenos Aires, Argentina Dec. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes