Hansen, last year's champion 2-year-old male, sits atop the official graded stakes earnings list that will likely determine the participants for this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
The Factor, who banked $180,000 for his gate-to-wire triumph in the $300,000 Rebel Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park March 19, jumped into a tie for fifth position on the Kentucky Derby 137 Graded Stakes Earnings List.
The Kentucky Derby 137 Graded Stakes Earnings List includes all 3-year-oldscolts, geldings and fillies who were made eligible for this year's Triple Crown at $600 per horse when the early nomination period closed Jan. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations