Hansen, last year's champion 2-year-old male, sits atop the official graded stakes earnings list that will likely determine the participants for this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
The Factor, who banked $180,000 for his gate-to-wire triumph in the $300,000 Rebel Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park March 19, jumped into a tie for fifth position on the Kentucky Derby 137 Graded Stakes Earnings List.
The Kentucky Derby 137 Graded Stakes Earnings List includes all 3-year-oldscolts, geldings and fillies who were made eligible for this year's Triple Crown at $600 per horse when the early nomination period closed Jan. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- Albertrani Sends Berned West for Starlet