Hansen, last year's champion 2-year-old male, sits atop the official graded stakes earnings list that will likely determine the participants for this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
The Factor, who banked $180,000 for his gate-to-wire triumph in the $300,000 Rebel Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park March 19, jumped into a tie for fifth position on the Kentucky Derby 137 Graded Stakes Earnings List.
The Kentucky Derby 137 Graded Stakes Earnings List includes all 3-year-oldscolts, geldings and fillies who were made eligible for this year's Triple Crown at $600 per horse when the early nomination period closed Jan. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- AUS Breeders Mull Legal Action Over New Rules
- Will Frankel's Success Boost F-T Yearlings?
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires