Jay Goodwin is a new partner in Select Sales. The other members of the Lexington-based sales agency's ownership team are Carrie Brogden, Tom Ryan, and Andrew Cary (general manager).
The first foal for grade II winner Sightseeing is a filly born Jan. 21 at Jay and Jana Goodwin's Good Win Farm in Paris, Ky.
Goodbye Doeny, a grade II stakes-placed son of Storm Cat, will stand at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Green Raskal, a 6-year-old son of Green Dancer, has arrived for stallion duty at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Stakes winner Ile St Louis' first foal is a filly out of Full of Life born Feb. 13 at Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark
Five-year-old Ile St. Louis will stand at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Graded stakes winner Global View has been moved to Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark., where he will stand for owner Charles Chappel for $1,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Lexington Horseman Randolph Dies
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx