Steve Coburn, co-owner of California Chrome, returned to television the morning of June 9 to apologize for comments he made after the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) June 7 and on television the following day.
Art Sherman expected California Chrome co-owner Steve Coburn to apologize the morning of June 8 for comments he made in the aftermath of his runner's spoiled Triple Crown bid, but the outspoken Coburn did nothing of the kind.
California Chrome owner stands by his comments June 8 on Good Morning America. watch video
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Fields Shaping Up for Wood Memorial Day
- Four Penn National Vets Face Federal Charges
- Gulfstream Should Have Lucrative FL Derby Day
- Castellano Gears Up for Busy FL Derby Day
- Competitive Edge Wins Comeback at Gulfstream
- One Lucky Dane to Join Dortmund in SA Derby
- Dubai Trackwork Notes, March 27
- License Review Likely for Charged Penn Vets
- Stellar Wind Striking for Curlin