Steve Coburn, co-owner of California Chrome, returned to television the morning of June 9 to apologize for comments he made after the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) June 7 and on television the following day.
Art Sherman expected California Chrome co-owner Steve Coburn to apologize the morning of June 8 for comments he made in the aftermath of his runner's spoiled Triple Crown bid, but the outspoken Coburn did nothing of the kind.
California Chrome owner stands by his comments June 8 on Good Morning America. watch video
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Haskell TV Ratings Double Compared With 2014
- Casino OTB Parlor in Maryland Proves Popular
- 18 Frankel Yearlings in Tattersalls Sale
- Entrepreneurs Wanted at Arizona Symposium
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- Dickinson Decides to Return to Training
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Longform: Undercover Advocates
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided