Zindaya capped what was quite a weekend for e Five Racing Thoroughbreds, Chad Brown, and Javier Castellano in the $200,000 Goldikova Stakes (gr. IIT) Nov. 6 at Santa Anita Park.
Chad Brown has seemingly won just about every turf race on the East Coast this year, and he looks to continue his success out west in the Nov. 6 Goldikova Stakes (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park.
A winner in her last five starts over synthetic footing, HnR Nothhaft Horse Racing's Living The Life will head back to the Southern California turf Nov. 1 in the $200,000 Goldikova Stakes (gr. IIT) at Del Mar.
Filimbi unleashed a powerful stretch run from last while avoiding trouble to her inside in the $200,000 Goldikova Stakes (gr. IIT) Nov. 2 to post a 1 1/4-length win on the final card of the Santa Anita fall meet.
Eastern based Filimbi and Strathnaver, along with four-time Santa Anita turf stakes winner Pontchatrain, head a strong field of nine fillies and mares Nov. 2 in the $200,000 Goldikova Stakes (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park.
Favored Egg Drop, a $12,000 Ocala yearling buy, recorded her second grade II victory in a row when she tallied by a head in the $150,000 Goldikova Stakes on the turf Nov. 3 at Santa Anita Park.
Winner of the Sept. 2 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT), Florida-bred Egg Drop figures prominently in the $150,000 Goldikova Stakes (gr. IIT) Nov. 3 at Santa Anita Park.
World traveler Rhythm of Light, coming off a group II win in Turkey, turned in an explosive stretch run to capture the $150,000 Goldikova Stakes (gr. IIT) on closing day of the fall meet at Santa Anita Park Nov. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- After the Eclipse: Songbird at WinStar Part 2
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Gulfstream Park Receives Safety Reaccreditation