Supplemental entries to the Fasig-Tipton Nov. sale include grade I winners and grade I producers.
Fasig-Tipton announced Oct. 7 that Golden Artemis, the dam of impressive Darley Alcibiades (gr. I) winner My Conquestadory, will be offered at Fasig-Tipton's November Sale, along with her weanling filly by Desert Party.
Debuting filly My Conquestadory surprised eight male rivals with a big stretch move to capture the $205,544 TVG Summer Stakes (Can-IIT) by 3 1/4 lengths Sept. 14 on the turf at Woodbine.
Bold Union, winner of her first two starts by a remarkable total of 20 1/2 lengths, headlines a field of eight 2-year-old fillies in the $150,000 Adirondack Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga Aug. 13.
Dagnabit won the $107,300 Tremont and Bold Union captured the $109,500 Astoria in a pair of stakes for 2-year-olds at Belmont Stakes June 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Anti-Slaughter Bill Introduced in Congress
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis