Supplemental entries to the Fasig-Tipton Nov. sale include grade I winners and grade I producers.
Fasig-Tipton announced Oct. 7 that Golden Artemis, the dam of impressive Darley Alcibiades (gr. I) winner My Conquestadory, will be offered at Fasig-Tipton's November Sale, along with her weanling filly by Desert Party.
Debuting filly My Conquestadory surprised eight male rivals with a big stretch move to capture the $205,544 TVG Summer Stakes (Can-IIT) by 3 1/4 lengths Sept. 14 on the turf at Woodbine.
Bold Union, winner of her first two starts by a remarkable total of 20 1/2 lengths, headlines a field of eight 2-year-old fillies in the $150,000 Adirondack Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga Aug. 13.
Dagnabit won the $107,300 Tremont and Bold Union captured the $109,500 Astoria in a pair of stakes for 2-year-olds at Belmont Stakes June 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes