Tim Keeley's homebred My Option earned her first graded stakes score in the $150,000 Arlington Oaks (gr. III) at Arlington Park July 20, fending off the bid of Frivolous to preserve the decision by a neck.
An open field of experience, including graded stakes winners Seaneen Girl and Gold Edge, makes up the field of seven 3-year-old fillies that will go from the gate for the $150,000 Arlington Oaks (gr. III) July 20.
An overflow field of juvenile fillies will get the autumn meet at Keeneland off and running, with 16 entered for the $400,000 Darley Alcibiades (gr. I) opening day Oct. 5.
Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) winner Pataky Kid and Arlington-Washington Lassie (gr. III) winner Gold Edge breezed Sept. 24 at Arlington Park in preparation for upcoming starts at Keeneland.
Dolphus Morrison's homebred Gold Edge remained unbeaten in three starts when she inched by La Song in the final yards to win the $150,000 Arlington-Washington Lassie Stakes (gr. III) by a neck Sept. 8 at Arlington Park.
An overflow field of 14 juvenile fillies including stakes winners Sweet Redemption, American Sugar and Gold Edge passed the entry box for the $150,000 Arlington-Washington Lassie (gr. III), run at a one-turn mile Sept. 8.
Dolphus Morrison's Gold Edge, winner of the Lisa M Stakes at Arlington Park Aug. 4, breezed five furlongs over the Polytrack in 1:00 4/5 the morning of Sept. 3 in preparation for the upcoming Arlington-Washington Lassie.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test