Dreaming of Rubies, an Oasis Dream mare believed in foal to Dawn Approach, was purchased by BBA Ireland for $248,838 in U.S. funds to top the Feb. 12 second and final session of the Goffs February sale.
Night Visit, dam of 2013 Irish Derby (Ire-I) winner Trading Leather, sold to agent Hubie De Burgh for 975,000 ($1,333,819 in United States funds) to top Goffs February sale on closing day Feb. 13.
Moyglare Stud's 3-year-old filly Candle Lit was bought for a sale-topping 100,000 euros (US$133,493) at the second and final session of the Goffs February mixed sale Feb. 14 at Kildare Paddocks.
Active trading on yearlings during the first day of the Goffs February sale Feb. 13 led to increases in the clearance rate and median price.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes