Dreaming of Rubies, an Oasis Dream mare believed in foal to Dawn Approach, was purchased by BBA Ireland for $248,838 in U.S. funds to top the Feb. 12 second and final session of the Goffs February sale.
Night Visit, dam of 2013 Irish Derby (Ire-I) winner Trading Leather, sold to agent Hubie De Burgh for 975,000 ($1,333,819 in United States funds) to top Goffs February sale on closing day Feb. 13.
Moyglare Stud's 3-year-old filly Candle Lit was bought for a sale-topping 100,000 euros (US$133,493) at the second and final session of the Goffs February mixed sale Feb. 14 at Kildare Paddocks.
Active trading on yearlings during the first day of the Goffs February sale Feb. 13 led to increases in the clearance rate and median price.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Heads Brown's Belmont Oaks Hand
- Divisidero, Bolo Meet in Deep Belmont Derby
- Kentuckian Tops Los Alamitos Derby Field
- Texas Red Provides Dwyer Stakes Star Power
- Classic Winner Tonalist Towers Over Suburban
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Grade I Winners Meet in Belmont Sprint
- Twining Dies in Japan at Age 24
- Miss Ella, 'Silver' Back for Victory Ride
- Trainer Walsh Says Mistake Led to Positive