Dreaming of Rubies, an Oasis Dream mare believed in foal to Dawn Approach, was purchased by BBA Ireland for $248,838 in U.S. funds to top the Feb. 12 second and final session of the Goffs February sale.
Night Visit, dam of 2013 Irish Derby (Ire-I) winner Trading Leather, sold to agent Hubie De Burgh for 975,000 ($1,333,819 in United States funds) to top Goffs February sale on closing day Feb. 13.
Moyglare Stud's 3-year-old filly Candle Lit was bought for a sale-topping 100,000 euros (US$133,493) at the second and final session of the Goffs February mixed sale Feb. 14 at Kildare Paddocks.
Active trading on yearlings during the first day of the Goffs February sale Feb. 13 led to increases in the clearance rate and median price.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Kentucky Oaks Attracts 154 Nominees
- Charles Town, Oaklawn, Laurel Cancel Cards
- Insights on Jockey Club's Purchase of B-H
- West Point to Sponsor B.C. Betting Challenge
- Dr. Tony Ryan Book Award Semifinalists Named