Case Clay, president of Three Chimneys Farm, follows in the footsteps of his father, Robert, and grandfather, Albert, who was a founder of the Gluck Center. Clay joined the board in 2010.
Four scientists will be inducted into the University of Kentucky Equine Research Hall of Fame Oct. 25 at Keeneland Race Course by the Gluck Equine Research Foundation.
Prominent equine reproductive scientist Ed Squires has joined the University of Kentucky's Maxwell H. Gluck Equine Research Center as director of advancement and industry relations and executive director of the Gluck Equine Research Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation