The Bluegrass Equine Digest, a monthly e-newsletter providing information from the equine research facility at the University of Kentucky and the university's new Equine Initiative, will launch June 28. It was developed through a partnership with UK's Gluck Equine Research Center and the Equine Initiative and presented by TheHorse.com and sponsor, Pfizer Animal Health.
High incidences of leptospirosis-induced abortions in Central Kentucky horses could be caused by a tandem effect of temperature and precipitation in certain years, said Capt. David Hall of the U.S. Air Force.
Most Popular Stories
- Starspangledbanner to Return to Coolmore
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Ben's Cat Claims Thrilling Parx Dash 3-Peat
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Darley Sire Commands Dies in Australia
- Former Classics Starters Line Up in Jean Prat
- Slade Power Convincing July Cup Victor
- Calder's Top Racing Official to Stay With CDI
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington