Glenye Cain Oakford goes behind the scenes of yearling prep. This segment considers the roles that equine swimming, automatic walkers, pasture turnout, and handwalking all can play in building fitness.
Glenye Cain Oakford goes behind the scenes of yearling prep. This segment examines how carefully monitoring and trimming hooves shortly after a foal's birth can be beneficial. Brought to you by ADM Alliance Nutrition. watch video
The Blood-Horse and Glenye Cain Oakford visit with 2009 Kentucky Oaks winner Rachel Alexandra at Stonestreet Farm, including an update on her offspring. watch video
The Blood-Horse and Glenye Cain Oakford visit with 2004 Kentucky Oaks winner Ashado and her 2014 colt by Bernardini at the Gainsborough Division of Darley. watch video
The Blood-Horse and Glenye Cain Oakford visit with 1999 Kentucky Oaks winner Silverbulletday at Hill 'n' Dale Farm. watch video
Esther Marr recaps Day 3 of the 2013 Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, including comments from Tom Thornberry, Keeneland's Associate Director of Sales. watch video
Glenye Cain Oakford takes us through the Retired Racehorse Training Project event and asks various participants why they choose Thoroughbreds and former racehorses. watch video
Glenye Cain Oakford, Mike Compton, and Nicole Sauer join The Blood-Horse editorial team. Ian Tapp has been promoted to editor of The Blood-Horse MarketWatch.
Glenye Cain Oakford of Daily Racing Form has won the 2012 Media Eclipse Award in the Audio/Multi-Media Internet category for "Zenyatta: Wait for First Foal Combines Science, Art and Anticipation."
Most Popular Stories
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77
- Mubtaahij to Aim for Belmont Stakes
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- New Racing Fantasy Game Focuses on Jockeys
- Officials Optimistic as Monmouth Meet Nears
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday