For the third consecutive year, Churchill Downs and NBC have partnered to give one person the chance to place a $100,000 win bet in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands on Saturday, May 5.
Houston software designer Glen Fullerton wins $900,000 for selecting Super Saver in a sweepstakes contest sponsored by Churchill Downs and CNBC.
Super Saver, with Calvin Borel up, wins the 136th running of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I). WinStar Farm's homebred son of Maria's Mon gives trainer Todd Pletcher his first Derby win.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Look Back: Searching Finds Victory in 1956 Top Flight
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Tequilita Hopes to Go Distance in Gulfstream Oaks