For the third consecutive year, Churchill Downs and NBC have partnered to give one person the chance to place a $100,000 win bet in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands on Saturday, May 5.
Houston software designer Glen Fullerton wins $900,000 for selecting Super Saver in a sweepstakes contest sponsored by Churchill Downs and CNBC.
Super Saver, with Calvin Borel up, wins the 136th running of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I). WinStar Farm's homebred son of Maria's Mon gives trainer Todd Pletcher his first Derby win.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen