For the third consecutive year, Churchill Downs and NBC have partnered to give one person the chance to place a $100,000 win bet in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands on Saturday, May 5.
Houston software designer Glen Fullerton wins $900,000 for selecting Super Saver in a sweepstakes contest sponsored by Churchill Downs and CNBC.
Super Saver, with Calvin Borel up, wins the 136th running of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I). WinStar Farm's homebred son of Maria's Mon gives trainer Todd Pletcher his first Derby win.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint