For the third consecutive year, Churchill Downs and NBC have partnered to give one person the chance to place a $100,000 win bet in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands on Saturday, May 5.
Houston software designer Glen Fullerton wins $900,000 for selecting Super Saver in a sweepstakes contest sponsored by Churchill Downs and CNBC.
Super Saver, with Calvin Borel up, wins the 136th running of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I). WinStar Farm's homebred son of Maria's Mon gives trainer Todd Pletcher his first Derby win.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Loss Can't Derail Pharoah Phenomenon
- Island Town Crushes Smarty Jones Field
- Private Zone Speeds to Forego Victory
- Australian Trainer Bart Cummings Dies at 87
- Sheer Drama Plays Spoiler in Personal Ensign
- Flintshire Flies Away From Sword Dancer Foes
- Unbridled Forever Rolls to First Grade I Win
- Chilean Invader Dacita Takes Ballston Spa