For the third consecutive year, Churchill Downs and NBC have partnered to give one person the chance to place a $100,000 win bet in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands on Saturday, May 5.
Houston software designer Glen Fullerton wins $900,000 for selecting Super Saver in a sweepstakes contest sponsored by Churchill Downs and CNBC.
Super Saver, with Calvin Borel up, wins the 136th running of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I). WinStar Farm's homebred son of Maria's Mon gives trainer Todd Pletcher his first Derby win.
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir Be 'The Boss'
- HOF Trainer Jerkens in Intensive Care in FL
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Horses to Watch at F-T Florida Sale
- American Pharoah Tops 162 Blue Grass Nominees
- Consignors Upbeat Ahead of F-T Florida Sale
- Water Bucket Heater Caused Chanteclaire Fire