Dan Rosenberg, longtime general manager and, since 2001, president of Three Chimneys Farm, announced he will leave Three Chimneys at the end of 2007 to begin a Thoroughbred management consulting service. He will remain affiliated with Three Chimneys as a director of the farm, effective Dec. 31.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Eastern fall yearling sale closed out its two-day run in Maryland Tuesday with a 9.5% increase in average price as the top of the market strengthened.
Most Popular Stories
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- Thoroughbred Makeover Tickets Now for Sale
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- PA House Panel Passes Breeding Fund Revisions