Longines BC Distaff (gr. I) contender Got Lucky has already made John Sikura happy for buying into her family, and the Juddmonte Spinster winner could deliver a crowning achievement with a victory Oct. 30.
Grade II winner Dramedy has been retired from racing and will enter stud at War Horse Place in 2016, according to an Oct. 13 release.
Super Saver represents the male line of 1969 Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes winner Majestic Prince, a branch of the Raise a Native sire line that has been overshadowed by the much more numerous Mr. Prospector tribe.
With a narrow victory in her maiden special weight debut June 25 at Belmont Park, the filly Lucky Lurie became the first winner for stallion Girolamo.
Point of Entry is now off to stud, but the Phipps family may already have his replacement for next season's major turf distance events in Imagining.
Girolamo, Godolphin's grade I-winning son of A.P. Indy, will stand at Sequel Stallions in New York for the 2012 breeding season, Darley announced Nov. 2.
PORTER ON PEDIGREES. Sam F. Davis Stakes winner Brethren is showing the power of the Distorted Humor/A.P. Indy cross, which has now produced five stakes winners from 27 starters (18.5%).
PORTER ON PEDIGREES, by Alan Porter
Two years ago, Big Booster was a $35,000-$39,000 claimer running at Belmont Park. Today, he has the honor of being a grade II winner, having just taken the San Juan Capistrano Invitational Handicap at Santa Anita Park. The move west and several goes over the synthetic turf reinvigorated Big Booster's racing career.
Most Popular Stories
- New York Discusses Rules on Race-Day Lasix
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- 'Free Fridays' at National Museum of Racing
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby