Yeats etched his name in history by becoming the first horse to win the prestigious Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot for the fourth straight year.
Classy campaigner Yeats secured his place in history by becoming just the second horse to capture three consecutive renewals of the Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Septimus took command with two furlongs left to run to score a dominating five-length victory in the GNER Doncaster Cup (Eng-II) Sept. 14.
Veteran campaigner Yeats demonstrated why he was named 2006 champion stayer by easily defending his title in the Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot.
The Victoria Racing Club of Melbourne, Australia received its first taste of international flavor Oct. 4 when the initial batch of overseas feature-race entrants arrived at Melbourne International Airport.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3
- Guest Suite Fires Bullet in Preparation for Risen Star
- Grade 2 Status Not Reinstated for Buena Vista