Seventeen-year-old Cheyanna Patrick is doing double duty on the education front, honing her skills as a jockey at Indiana Grand Race Course and laying the groundwork for a possible career as a lawyer.
The Indiana Horse Racing Commission has reached a settlement with R. Gary Patrick in which the prominent Indiana Downs trainer will be suspended and fined for use of carbazochrome.
Thoroughbred racing's newest track opens April 11, and the opening-night entry box showed plenty of interest by horsemen.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Fasig-Tipton October Catalog Available
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions