OwnerView said Oct. 22 it has launched a free service that will cover topics such as business plans, ownership options, licensing, costs and expenses, and aftercare.
- By Tom LaMarra
By 2016 the number of starters in Thoroughbred races is projected to be about 39% less than it was in 2003 based on Equibase statistics discussed Oct. 8 during the International Simulcast Conference in Lexington.
OwnerView, the website developed by The Jockey Club and the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association to assist Thoroughbred owners, has added sections devoted to veterinary care and racetracks.
The Blood-Horse magazine, in conjunction with Pedigree Consultants, has announced the first Thoroughbred Pedigree and Genetics Symposium to be held at the Marriott Griffin Gate hotel in Lexington, Ky., on Oct. 11.
The Jockey Club Information Systeams has announced that equineline.com reports and services have been expanded to include pedigrees and detailed race results from New Zealand and South Africa.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainer D'Angelo Dies at 55
- Gala Award: Not Your Typical Turf Pedigree
- Former Jockey Davis Focus of HRTV Documentary
- Bogdan, Former NY Breeders Lobbyist, Dies
- Downey Appointed to Judicial Position in KY
- 'Night of the Stars' to Benefit CKRH
- Xpressbet to Sponsor HOF Jockey Challenge
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Winter Not a Serious Threat to Eastern Tent Caterpillar Eggs
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail