The members of the newly formed Horse People's Alliance of Ontario, which represents Thoroughbred, Standardbred, and Quarter Horse stakeholders throughout the Canadian province, have taken another step forward by forming an advisory committee.
Hard Not to Like pulled a 13-1 upset in the $300,000 Jenny Wiley Stakes (gr. IT) and earned her first win at the top level April 12 at Keeneland.
Making her first start since a sixth in the 2012 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), Garland Williamson's Hard Not to Like proved her quality with a half-length victory in the $100,000 Marshua's River Stakes at Gulfstream Park Jan. 5.
Court Vision has his first mare pronounced in foal. Coogee Sunrise, by Deputy Commander out of the Spectacular Bid mare Southern Affair, was pronounced in foal March 5.
Like a Gem, dismissed at odds of 48-1, dashed the Triple Tiara hopes of Kimchi, in capturing the $250,000 Wonder Where Stakes Saturday on the Woodbine turf Saturday.
Champion Orientate's first foal, a colt, was born Jan.14 at Garland Williamson's farm in Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Royal Posse Defends Title in Claiming Crown