Brazilian Triple Crown winner Bal a Bali made a splash in his U.S. debut, capturing the $100,000 American Stakes (gr. IIIT) May 9 at Santa Anita Park.
Bal a Bali will look to carry his impressive success in Brazil into his first U.S. start, the $100,000 American Stakes (gr. IIIT) May 9 at Santa Anita Park.
On a big day for Frank Stronach, his 3-year-old homebred colt Rookie Sensation made things a little bigger by splitting horses in the stretch to post a victory in the $152,000 Twilight Derby (gr. IIT) Nov. 1 at Santa Anita.
Brisnet.com Ultimate Guide To The Most Important Race on Breeders' Cup Friday read blog
Labor Day weekend was overflowing with great races, see images here! view slideshow
Gabriel Charles and Ethnic Dance used different tactics to get there, but both were winners in separate divisions of the $250,000 Del Mar Derby (gr. IIT) Sept. 1.
With two dozen 3-year-olds overflowing the entry box, the $250,000 Del Mar Derby (gr. IIT) was split into two divisions to be contested on the turf Sept. 1.
Gervinho grabbed the lead in deep stretch and prevailed gamely over the fast-closing Greeley Awesome to win the opening division of the Oceanside Stakes on opening day at Del Mar July 17.
Split divisions of the Oceanside Stakes and a 10-race card with 98 entries await racing fans July 17 as Del Mar kicks off its 74th summer season in northern San Diego County.
Reddam Racing's Know More is the sole graded stakes winner in the FrontRunner Stakes (gr. I) for 2-year-olds at Santa Anita Park Sept. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Gimme Da Lute Holds On in Los Alamitos Derby
- Lady Eli Sparkles in Belmont Oaks
- Private Zone All the Way in Belmont Sprint
- Alliseeisgold Wires Cleveland Gold Cup
- Effinex Outlasts Tonalist at Wire in Suburban
- No Positives in June 2015 Economic Indicators
- Force the Pass Brilliant in Belmont Derby
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Speightster Still Undefeated With Dwyer Win
- Coffee Clique Proves Best in James Penny