Off the board in last month's Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), Ailalea and Age of Humor both look to rebound in the $100,000 Dogwood Stakes (gr. III) May 29 at Churchill Downs.
Bickersons heads a field of seven 3-year-old fillies in the rescheduled $100,000 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct, the first graded stakes of the year in New York for females.
Back on short rest, Bickersons heads a field of eight 3-year-old fillies assembled for the $100,000 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct March 13, the first graded stakes of the year in New York for females.
A pair of good-looking juveniles, each coming off graded stakes scores in New York, will do battle Nov. 28 in the $200,000 Remsen Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct.
Making her first start on dirt, Dad's Crazy took the lead turning for home and drew clear for a 3 1/4-length win against only two rivals in the $156,000 Miss Grillo Stakes (VIDEO) Oct. 4 at Belmont.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Birdatthewire Makes Gulfstream Return