Off the board in last month's Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), Ailalea and Age of Humor both look to rebound in the $100,000 Dogwood Stakes (gr. III) May 29 at Churchill Downs.
Bickersons heads a field of seven 3-year-old fillies in the rescheduled $100,000 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct, the first graded stakes of the year in New York for females.
Back on short rest, Bickersons heads a field of eight 3-year-old fillies assembled for the $100,000 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct March 13, the first graded stakes of the year in New York for females.
A pair of good-looking juveniles, each coming off graded stakes scores in New York, will do battle Nov. 28 in the $200,000 Remsen Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct.
Making her first start on dirt, Dad's Crazy took the lead turning for home and drew clear for a 3 1/4-length win against only two rivals in the $156,000 Miss Grillo Stakes (VIDEO) Oct. 4 at Belmont.
Most Popular Stories
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase