Off the board in last month's Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), Ailalea and Age of Humor both look to rebound in the $100,000 Dogwood Stakes (gr. III) May 29 at Churchill Downs.
Bickersons heads a field of seven 3-year-old fillies in the rescheduled $100,000 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct, the first graded stakes of the year in New York for females.
Back on short rest, Bickersons heads a field of eight 3-year-old fillies assembled for the $100,000 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct March 13, the first graded stakes of the year in New York for females.
A pair of good-looking juveniles, each coming off graded stakes scores in New York, will do battle Nov. 28 in the $200,000 Remsen Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct.
Making her first start on dirt, Dad's Crazy took the lead turning for home and drew clear for a 3 1/4-length win against only two rivals in the $156,000 Miss Grillo Stakes (VIDEO) Oct. 4 at Belmont.
Most Popular Stories
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- Untapable to Face Males in Haskell
- First Starter Wins for Indiana Sire Dr Large
- F-T Kentucky: Hip 414 Bedford Land
- Sentient Jet Returns as Breeders' Cup Sponsor
- The Thoroughbred Racehorse Foot
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- Los Alamitos Meet Handles $5 Million a Day
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title