Off the board in last month's Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), Ailalea and Age of Humor both look to rebound in the $100,000 Dogwood Stakes (gr. III) May 29 at Churchill Downs.
Bickersons heads a field of seven 3-year-old fillies in the rescheduled $100,000 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct, the first graded stakes of the year in New York for females.
Back on short rest, Bickersons heads a field of eight 3-year-old fillies assembled for the $100,000 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct March 13, the first graded stakes of the year in New York for females.
A pair of good-looking juveniles, each coming off graded stakes scores in New York, will do battle Nov. 28 in the $200,000 Remsen Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct.
Making her first start on dirt, Dad's Crazy took the lead turning for home and drew clear for a 3 1/4-length win against only two rivals in the $156,000 Miss Grillo Stakes (VIDEO) Oct. 4 at Belmont.
Most Popular Stories
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77
- Mubtaahij to Aim for Belmont Stakes
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- New Racing Fantasy Game Focuses on Jockeys
- Officials Optimistic as Monmouth Meet Nears
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday