Trade Storm gamely threaded his way through horses in the stretch and burst clear late to deny favored Musir a win in the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Stud Estrela Energia (UAE-II) March 2 at Meydan.
Pat Cummings presents an analysis of racing March 2 at the Dubai World Cup Carnival at Meydan in the United Arab Emirates. The card includes the $250,000 Zabeel Mile (UAE-II) and the $200,000 Nad Al Sheba Trophy (UAE-III).
Musir continues on the comeback trail March 2 at Meydan in search of his first win in more than a year in the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Stud Estreal Energia (UAE-II).
Moonwalk in Paris gamely charged through a gap and up the rail for a convincing two-length win in the $200,000 Firebreak Stakes Presented by Range Rover (UAE-III) Feb. 14 at Meydan.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid al Maktoum's Barbecue Eddie rallied strongly on the outside to overtake runner-up Out of Bounds in the stretch and capture the $250,000 Al Maktoum Challenge Round I (UAE-II) on Jan. 10 at Meydan.
Former U.S. classics hopeful Out of Bounds is set to launch his long-awaited comeback for Godolphin in the $250,000 Longines Al Maktoum Challenge Round I (UAE-II) Jan. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'