Noverre, who finished first in the Poule d'Essai des Poulains (French Two Thousand Guineas, Fr-I) in May, has been disqualified following a positive drug test French officials confirmed today.
Godolphin Racing's Noverre rallied under Frankie Dettori with a furlong to run to win the Poule d'Essai des Poulains -- French Two Thousand Guineas (Fr-I), Sunday at Longchamp. Vahorimix finished second, with Clearing third in the 12-horse field.
Most Popular Stories
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Untapable to Face Males in Haskell
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- Los Alamitos Meet Handles $5 Million a Day
- First Starter Wins for Indiana Sire Dr Large
- F-T Kentucky: Hip 414 Bedford Land
- Sentient Jet Returns as Breeders' Cup Sponsor
- The Thoroughbred Racehorse Foot
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title