A filly by young German sire Wiesenpfad brought the highest price at the BBAG yearling sale Aug. 30, selling for 390,000 ($514,970 in U.S. funds) to California-based Narvick International.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Dynatail First Winner for Hightail
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass