With trainer John Shirreffs observing, Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup (gr. IT) winner Harmonious, worked five furlongs in 1:05 4/5 over the main track at Keeneland on Oct. 29.
Inside Information features Captain Squire, the first stakes winner for Jeff Mullins; jockey Garrett Gomez and Frankie Herrarte, who worked his way up the ladder to be the exercise rider for 2005 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Giacomo.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Miss Mossman Surprises in New Zealand Oaks
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog