With trainer John Shirreffs observing, Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup (gr. IT) winner Harmonious, worked five furlongs in 1:05 4/5 over the main track at Keeneland on Oct. 29.
Inside Information features Captain Squire, the first stakes winner for Jeff Mullins; jockey Garrett Gomez and Frankie Herrarte, who worked his way up the ladder to be the exercise rider for 2005 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Giacomo.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Night Racing Debuts at Albuquerque; Handle Up