Frankfort Park Land, a partnership headed by Irish bloodstock agent Brendan Gallagher, has purchased Old Frankfort Stud near Lexington, home of 1992 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Lil E. Tee. Jim Plemmons, who founded the Lexington farm in 1993, is relocating to neighboring Woodford County. The 220-acre farm sold for $3.65 million, according to public records.
Most Popular Stories
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection