Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has appointed Dan Silver as director of racing operations effective Oct. 22.
Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course reopened for business on the night of Aug. 12, less than three hours after a small back-of-house fire forced the evacuation of all guests and employees at approximately 5 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Los Alamitos Meet Set to Kick Off July 6
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win