Riley Tucker and Cash Refund figure to be the top two in the $100,000 Aristides Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs. The six-furlong stakes is one of three under the lights under the Twin Spires June 2.
Glencrest Farm's Panty Raid, winner of the Keeneland's Juddmonte Spinster (gr. I) in her most recent outing, is being pointed to Churchill Downs $300,000-added Falls City Handicap (gr. II) to be run Thanksgiving Day, according to trainer Todd Pletcher.
Two-year-old King Cohl, owned by Betty L. Kaelin and trained by Forrest Kaelin, became the first stakes winner for stallion Crimson Classic when he captured the $41,500 Dr. Ernest Benner Stakes at Charles Town Saturday night.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- NYRA Outlines Belmont Traffic-Flow Plan
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Trainer Baffert, on American Pharoah's Breeze
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely
- Street Story Flies to Winning Colors Win
- Majestic City Strong in Lone Star Handicap
- G. G. Ryder Swoops to All American Win
- Mulhall, Former Racing Manager, Dies at 76