Riley Tucker and Cash Refund figure to be the top two in the $100,000 Aristides Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs. The six-furlong stakes is one of three under the lights under the Twin Spires June 2.
Glencrest Farm's Panty Raid, winner of the Keeneland's Juddmonte Spinster (gr. I) in her most recent outing, is being pointed to Churchill Downs $300,000-added Falls City Handicap (gr. II) to be run Thanksgiving Day, according to trainer Todd Pletcher.
Two-year-old King Cohl, owned by Betty L. Kaelin and trained by Forrest Kaelin, became the first stakes winner for stallion Crimson Classic when he captured the $41,500 Dr. Ernest Benner Stakes at Charles Town Saturday night.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile