Riley Tucker and Cash Refund figure to be the top two in the $100,000 Aristides Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs. The six-furlong stakes is one of three under the lights under the Twin Spires June 2.
Glencrest Farm's Panty Raid, winner of the Keeneland's Juddmonte Spinster (gr. I) in her most recent outing, is being pointed to Churchill Downs $300,000-added Falls City Handicap (gr. II) to be run Thanksgiving Day, according to trainer Todd Pletcher.
Two-year-old King Cohl, owned by Betty L. Kaelin and trained by Forrest Kaelin, became the first stakes winner for stallion Crimson Classic when he captured the $41,500 Dr. Ernest Benner Stakes at Charles Town Saturday night.
Most Popular Stories
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta
- Wild At Heart Makes Short Work of Buena Vista
- High Ridge Road Closes to Win Barbara Fritchie
- Miss Temple City, Lady Eli Put in First Works of 2017
- Imperial Hint Makes the Grade in General George
- Gunnevera, Three Rules Work toward Fountain of Youth