Riley Tucker and Cash Refund figure to be the top two in the $100,000 Aristides Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs. The six-furlong stakes is one of three under the lights under the Twin Spires June 2.
Glencrest Farm's Panty Raid, winner of the Keeneland's Juddmonte Spinster (gr. I) in her most recent outing, is being pointed to Churchill Downs $300,000-added Falls City Handicap (gr. II) to be run Thanksgiving Day, according to trainer Todd Pletcher.
Two-year-old King Cohl, owned by Betty L. Kaelin and trained by Forrest Kaelin, became the first stakes winner for stallion Crimson Classic when he captured the $41,500 Dr. Ernest Benner Stakes at Charles Town Saturday night.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses