Riley Tucker and Cash Refund figure to be the top two in the $100,000 Aristides Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs. The six-furlong stakes is one of three under the lights under the Twin Spires June 2.
Glencrest Farm's Panty Raid, winner of the Keeneland's Juddmonte Spinster (gr. I) in her most recent outing, is being pointed to Churchill Downs $300,000-added Falls City Handicap (gr. II) to be run Thanksgiving Day, according to trainer Todd Pletcher.
Two-year-old King Cohl, owned by Betty L. Kaelin and trained by Forrest Kaelin, became the first stakes winner for stallion Crimson Classic when he captured the $41,500 Dr. Ernest Benner Stakes at Charles Town Saturday night.
Most Popular Stories
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity