Riley Tucker and Cash Refund figure to be the top two in the $100,000 Aristides Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs. The six-furlong stakes is one of three under the lights under the Twin Spires June 2.
Glencrest Farm's Panty Raid, winner of the Keeneland's Juddmonte Spinster (gr. I) in her most recent outing, is being pointed to Churchill Downs $300,000-added Falls City Handicap (gr. II) to be run Thanksgiving Day, according to trainer Todd Pletcher.
Two-year-old King Cohl, owned by Betty L. Kaelin and trained by Forrest Kaelin, became the first stakes winner for stallion Crimson Classic when he captured the $41,500 Dr. Ernest Benner Stakes at Charles Town Saturday night.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Another Big Finish for McCraken in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Fast and Accurate Works Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Kitasan Black Dominates in Tenno Sho
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work