Broward County commissioners approved a plan May 9 that's expected to lead to the construction of residential, retail, and office space on Gulfstream Park property.
Magna Entertainment Corp. and real-estate company Forest City Enterprises, Inc. will partner on a planned 80-acre development at Gulfstream Park that will include retail and entertainment facilities and a residential village that overlooks the track.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes