Micromanage, a grade III-winning son of Medaglia d'Oro, will stand at Rockridge Stud near Hudson, N.Y., beginning in 2016. His initial fee will be $5,000.
How far Wildcat Red will go is anyone's guess, but he has already gone farther than many people thought he might and shown fine gameness while doing so.
Letthebighossroll, a million-dollar earner that was among the first of Bob Baffert's top horses after he became a Thoroughbred trainer, died May 23 of a pulmonary hemorrhage at the age of 23.
Yankee Gentleman, the sire of six stakes winners from his first three crops of racing age, has been relocated to Brett A. Brinkman's Le Mesa Stallions in Carencro, La.
Flying Continental, the sire of 19 stakes winners, died in his paddock today at John Harris' Harris Farms near Coalinga, Calif. He was 18.
Kris & John Richter's 4-year-old filly Bien Nicole, the only female taking part in Sunday's $147,750 Edward J. DeBartolo Sr. Memorial Breeders' Cup at Remington Park, did her gender proud, winning the 1-1/8 turf event by 3 1/4 lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- Phlash Phelps Team Back in Maryland Million
- Malibu Moon Filly Tops F-T Pinhook Prospects