Micromanage, a grade III-winning son of Medaglia d'Oro, will stand at Rockridge Stud near Hudson, N.Y., beginning in 2016. His initial fee will be $5,000.
How far Wildcat Red will go is anyone's guess, but he has already gone farther than many people thought he might and shown fine gameness while doing so.
Letthebighossroll, a million-dollar earner that was among the first of Bob Baffert's top horses after he became a Thoroughbred trainer, died May 23 of a pulmonary hemorrhage at the age of 23.
Yankee Gentleman, the sire of six stakes winners from his first three crops of racing age, has been relocated to Brett A. Brinkman's Le Mesa Stallions in Carencro, La.
Flying Continental, the sire of 19 stakes winners, died in his paddock today at John Harris' Harris Farms near Coalinga, Calif. He was 18.
Kris & John Richter's 4-year-old filly Bien Nicole, the only female taking part in Sunday's $147,750 Edward J. DeBartolo Sr. Memorial Breeders' Cup at Remington Park, did her gender proud, winning the 1-1/8 turf event by 3 1/4 lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Derby Winner Materiality Dies
- 'Chrome' Cruises to Awesome Again Win
- Ectot Stuns Flintshire in Hirsch Turf Classic
- Gormley Upsets FrontRunner Field
- Tom’s Ready Wins Ack Ack; Runhappy Fourth
- Forever Unbridled Cruises in the Beldame
- Joking Gets First Grade I Win in Vosburgh
- Bullet Train Gets First Stakes Winner
- Paulassilverlining Takes Muddy Gallant Bloom
- Leading Jockey Gallardo Heads to New York